Remove your existing toilet seat
- Lift hinge covers and use a screwdriver to remove the mounting bolts.
- If your fixture only has top-side access to the mounting bolts that hold the seat to the toilet, you may need Top Mount Hardware.
- There are such a wide variety of toilet setups out there - contact us if you are unsure how to remove your toilet seat.
Tip: Store your old seat in your Omigo bag!
Turn off the water supply valve and flush the toilet
- Turn off water shut off valve at the wall to stop the flow of water.
- Flush toilet and hold down handle to completely empty the tank.
- Disconnect water supply hose from toilet tank. Do not disconnect from the shut off valve at the wall.
Tip: You may need to use a wrench to disconnect the water supply hose from the toilet tank. Place a container or towel under the tank to catch any excess water.
Connect the T-valve to the toilet tank fill valve
- If your water supply line is rigid, you may need a flexible hose replacement.
- Place the flat edge of the rubber washer into the T-valve with the raised lip facing up.
- Install the T-valve with the rubber washer to the bottom of your toilet tank.
- Connect the flexible water supply line coming from the wall to the bottom of the T-valve.
Tip: Use a bit of Teflon tape to help create a watertight seal.
Connect the metal end of the bidet hose to the T-valve
Hand-tighten to secure, taking care not to strip the threads by over-tightening.
Install the mounting plate
- Place the adjustable mounting plate over mounting holes on the toilet with the arrow pointing toward the tank.
- Place adjustable brackets flat side down in the center of the square opening in the mounting plate and insert mounting bolts through adjustable brackets and bolt holes.
- Slide rubber cone washer, flat washer, and then barrel nut onto mounting bolts under the toilet bowl and tighten to keep mounting plate in place.
Connect the plastic end of the bidet hose to your bidet seat
Connect the bidet hose to the water inlet on your bidet seat.
Attach your bidet seat to the mounting plate
- Set your bidet seat flat on the toilet bowl in front of the mounting plate, and slide onto plate until it “clicks” into place.
- Once the seat is lined up properly, tighten barrel nuts to hold in place. Hand-tighten to secure, taking care not to strip the plastic screw threads.
Tip: If the seat appears too short or too long for the toilet, adjust the mounting plate accordingly. To adjust the mounting plate, loosen barrel nuts underneath the toilet and slide seat forward or backwards as needed.
Turn on the water supply and connect to power
- Open the main water supply slowly and check for leaks.
- Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet. Make sure your outlet is GFCI. You can purchase a GFCI adapter at your local hardware store or online, if needed.
- Use the cable clips to connect the power cord and bidet hose side-by-side for a tidier appearance.
Follow along with our Installation Video
Please Note: Only use the provided installation hardware
Please contact us if you need alternate parts for your installation, we provide approved alternate hardware as needed. Substituting with unapproved or third-party parts will void your warranty, and Omigo will not be held liable for damages.